Al- Masarat School welcomes all parents registering their children daily from Saturday through Thursday from 8:00 am till 3:00 pm.
It is the policy of the school to accommodate students of many nationalities. Al-Masarat reserves the right to evaluate each applicant to determine acceptance and appropriate placement. Previous school records will be reviewed and considered in determining placement.
1. Students will be administered Placement tests for admission. The school administration will be responsible for identifying the tests to be taken.
2. Students will be interviewed for admission.
3. Students scoring within one year of expected grade level or above on placement tests and passing the interview will be considered for admission.
- Registration form (please contact Registration Office)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of the family national card.
- Eight (8) Pictures
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of Iqama (must be valid)
- Medical record according to the requirements of the school (please contact Registration Office)
Age Requirements For Registration
- KG1: 3years 9 month on September of the same year
- KG2: 4years 9 month on September of the same year
- Gr1: 5 years 9 month on September of the same year.
- Gr2 : 6 years 9 month on Sep. of the same year, and so on..